The Bid Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of each tender while also providing editorial content, proof reading and ensuring each tender meets the Antoun branding/writing guidelines. The Bid Coordinator will ensure that the tender meets the requirements of the client while maximising Antoun’s opportunity by placing the clients needs first and through the professionalism of the tender.
The Bid Coordinator role assists the estimating team to organise their administrative tools and processes, ensuring that the tendering processes are followed, and reporting adhered to.
- Collate all elements of company tenders and bids, review and edit as appropriate, and submit in a timely manner using relevant client electronic portals.
- Maintain the company client relationship management tool and assist in presenting reports and dashboards.
- Research company clients and understand their focus, mission, risks, and stakeholders, and create/draft copy as required to create tenders and bids with the client at its centre.
- Assist where relevant in the maintenance of qualitative schedules and marketing related collateral and material for the use in business development activities including tenders.
- Review Tenderlink and other industry sources for possible tenders and submit for management review, utilising company approved systems and software.
- Maintain the company long term business development program tools
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with clients, sub contractors, suppliers and consultants
Skills and Experience:
- ability to review and edit documents quickly and accurately for consistency, errors and articulation of win themes.
- Ability to gather the ideas of many and quickly construct documents that convey these ideas into one single voice
- Prior experience working with Adobe Creative cloud specifically InDesign, or similar software
- Advanced Microsoft office skills specifically word, excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to format documents quickly using styles and short cuts
- Advanced English and grammatical skills
- Strong knowledge of the different elements of government agency and construction tier one/two tendering requirements. Experience in collating bids/tenders for government and tier one/two construction
- Time oriented and good with team planning and working with deadlines
- Knowledge or Experience in construction trades
- Strong experience with online and offline research and investigation
- Sharp attention to detail, commitment to quality, results driven, and customer focused
- Have a collaborative style, strong negotiation and influencing skills that will build strong relations
- A knowledge of major building & civil trades
- Financial understanding and knowledge of construction costs and methods
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in communications, business administration, marketing, engineering or similar
- Full working rights
The ideal candidate must be flexible with travel as we acquire projects nationally.
Come and join our team. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic and provide solutions. Our values underpin our culture being Fun, People First, Courageous and Passionate.