Mobile Batch Plant Operator
We are looking for experienced batch plant operators to join our teams across NSW and QLD. The ideal candidate will be reliable with a strong work ethic and happy to get their hands dirty.
Do You Have:
- Drill Rigging experience and are tired of FIFO?
- Military background and are looking for a different career path?
- Concrete pump operator experience?
- Experience in placing concrete?
- Full and unrestricted working rights
Skills and Experience:
- Previous mechanical experience
- Previous Agitator experience will be highly regarded
- Knowledge and experience on all forms of earthmoving and associated equipment, diagnosis, maintenance, and repair
- Relevant civil and concrete industry experience in operating a Concrete Agitator
- Flexibility around travel requirements (Mandatory)
- Shift work
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and ability to resolve and fix system issues
- Able to accurately work autonomously with limited supervision
- Customer-focused and able to work in a collaborative team
- Ability to be flexible with work performed and changing schedules
This is a unique role and therefore we offer comprehensive training to support our new team members.
- White Card Licence
- HR Licence (HC Licence will be highly regarded)
- Ability to pass medicals & DAS
- Full working rights in Australia
Travel is an essential part of this position. We secure projects both locally and regionally. Due to the amount of travel, we will only accept candidates that are willing and able to travel.
We are offering a very competitive package to the right candidate and if you believe you have the above attributes, challenge your future and apply for the journey with us.