The Following attributes will be required to successfully carry out the role.
- Self motivated
- Prepared to learn and develop
- Team orientated
- Customer focused
- Able to present themselves and their work in a way that enhances the public image of Antoun
- Willing to try new ideas and participate in change
- Focused on health and safety in their work
- Able to be self managing & lead by example
- Strong personal values that align to those of Antoun
- Minimum 2yrs experience
- Include varied first tier and contractor experience
- Eye for detail
- Capable of working within an IMS framework, to accredited HSEQ systems.
- Capable of producing detailed ITPs and SWMS.
- Preferable Airport and RMS experience.
- Capable of delivering high end finishes.
- Strong communication and team skills.
The Project Engineer’s responsibilities are to assist the Project Manager in the following:
- To supervise, coordinate and program construction activities as per the project documentation and ensure that the completed works comply with the drawings and specifications.
- Implementation of the Company Quality Systems on the Site.
- To ensure that the Site and all persons working on the Site comply with all relevant WHS, environmental and industrial relations Legislation.
- To ensure that all current drawings, specifications, records, documentation and site diary that are required for the works are maintained and accessible on site at all times.
- To produce and implement Inspection and Test Plans to ensure that the works comply with the specifications, drawings and other requirements of the client.
- The ordering of materials in accordance with Purchasing Procedures.
- To act as the Representative of Antoun with respect to verbal communications to the client.
- To attend all site and office meetings as required.
- The preparation and maintenance of all Management Plans and Safe Work Method Statements.
- To communicate all relevant information to the Construction Manager.
- To responsibly and efficiently allocate Company labour and machines in consultation with the Construction Managers.
- To adhere to all Company Policies of conduct and behaviour, and ensure that all persons on the Site also adhere to all Company Policies of conduct and behaviour.
- To develop project schedules and budgets.
- To organise project employees and approve the engagement of suppliers and subcontractors ensuring that tcompliance with all relevant WHS, Environmental and Industrial Relations Legislation.
- The timely processing and approval of all supplier and subcontractor invoices and progress claims in accordance with company procedure.
- To monitor the progress of project expenditure and take corrective action if required.
- To coordinate the efforts of others to achieve completion of projects to suit client needs.
- To keep up to date with industry change and new technology and workplace changes.
- To ensure that all Project reporting is completed in a timely manner.
- To ensure that the work of Sub-contractors complies with the Project Documents.
We are offering a very competitive package to the right candidate and if you believe you have the above attributes, challenge your future and apply for the journey with us.