The successful candidate will have leadership experience on civil projects in the Australian market. Ideally, you will feel comfortable working on projects up to $10M and have a strong understanding of all project control. You will be dedicated to delivering the highest quality projects and ensuring they are completed on time and on budget. Striving for excellence in all you do, this is your chance to join a great culture and friendly work environment.
- You will coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs, and specifications.
- As an excellent communicator, you will continuously build and foster outstanding working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A comprehensive understanding of Safety & Environmental requirements and Quality Assurance is essential.
- Capable of efficiently developing and implementing Work Method Statements, Inspection Test Plans, and related documentation.
- Monitor the progress of project expenditure including management of variations, progress claims and extensions of time.
- Adhere to financial and month end reporting as well as procurement.
- Ensure timely review and approval of supplier and subcontractor invoices and progress claims.
Demonstrated Experience With:
- Electrical work within Services
- High Voltage
- Airport Works
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years’ local experience in the above-mentioned areas
- Experience in development and compliance of QA/QC processes
- Strong Project Management fundamentals
- Proven experience with any major civil contractors
- Experience managing and ensuring that sub-contractors’ and suppliers are engaged in line with Antoun’s procurement procedures, specifically ensuring that they deliver on the Zero Harm imperatives and their specific subcontract/supply agreement
- Capable of interpreting specifications
- Mandatory Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering and/or Construction Management
- A current and valid Australian Drivers License is required
- Full working rights in Australia
Travel is an essential part of this position.
We secure projects both locally and regionally. Due to the amount of travel, we will only accept candidates that are willing and able to travel.
We are offering a very competitive package to the right candidate and if you believe you have the above attributes, challenge your future and apply for the journey with us.