Senior Project Engineer – Civil
We are an internationally diverse civil construction and engineering business that focuses on bringing advanced technologies and innovative solutions to our clients and the broader community. As the authority in mission-critical infrastructure, everything we do is driven by working closely with our clients to develop solutions that return infrastructure to operation with very little to no downtime.
As the authority in mission critical infrastructure, our specialised and experienced team utilises our E6 Methodology to solve infrastructure challenges across a broad range of industry sectors. For our clients it means a job done right with minimal loss of revenue, whether that’s dealing with the complexity of replacing concrete slabs at an airport taxiway or a motorway overnight, or restoring critical public infrastructure to make life better for communities.
Our specialised services include:
- Expedient pavements
- Civil engineering
- Rehabilitation and repairs
- Delivery of concrete
- Earthworks and excavation
- Specialised equipment – including our fleet of volumetric mobile mixers
- Specialised products – including Belitic Calcium Sulfoaluminate concrete and Rapid Set Concrete
The successful candidate will have leadership experience on civil site works and bring with them a proven track record of civil projects in the Australian market. Ideally, you will feel comfortable working on projects up to $10M and have a strong understanding of all project control. You will be dedicated to delivering the highest quality projects and ensuring they are completed on time and to budget. Striving for excellence in all you do, this is your chance to join a great culture and friendly work environment.
- You will coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs, and specifications.
- As an excellent communicator, you will continuously build and foster outstanding working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A comprehensive understanding of Safety & Environmental requirements and Quality Assurance is essential.
- Capable of efficiently developing and implementing Work Method Statements, Inspection Test Plans, and related documentation.
- Monitor the progress of project expenditure including management of variations, progress claims, and extensions of time
- Adhere to financial and month end reporting as well as procurement.
- Ensure timely review and approval of supplier and subcontractor invoices and progress claims
Demonstrated Experience within:
- Electrical work within Services
- High Volatage
- Airport Works
Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years’ local experience in the above-mentioned areas
- Experience in development and compliance of QA/QC processes
- Strong Project Management fundamentals
- Proven experience with any major civil contractors
- Experience managing and ensuring that sub-contractors’ and suppliers are engaged in line with Antoun’s procurement procedures, specifically ensuring that they deliver on the Zero Harm imperatives and their specific subcontract/supply agreement
- Capable of interpreting specifications
- Mandatory Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering and/or Construction Management
- A current and valid Australian Drivers Licence is required
- Full working rights in Australia
Travel is an essential part of this position. We secure projects both locally and regionally. Due to the amount of travel, we will only accept candidates that are willing and able to travel.
We are offering a very competitive package to the right candidate and if you believe you have the above attributes, challenge your future and apply for the journey with us.
Strictly no agencies
Previous unsuccessful candidates need not apply again.