We are an internationally diverse civil construction and engineering business that focuses on bringing advanced technologies and innovative solutions to our clients and the broader community. As the authority in mission-critical infrastructure, everything we do is driven by working closely with our clients to develop solutions that return infrastructure to operation with very little to no downtime.
As the authority in mission critical infrastructure, our specialised and experienced team utilises our E6 Methodology to solve infrastructure challenges across a broad range of industry sectors. For our clients it means a job done right with minimal loss of revenue, whether that’s dealing with the complexity of replacing concrete slabs at an airport taxiway or a motorway overnight, or restoring critical public infrastructure to make life better for communities.
Our specialised services include:
- Expedient pavements
- Civil engineering
- Rehabilitation and repairs
- Delivery of concrete
- Earthworks and excavation
- Specialised equipment – including our fleet of volumetric mobile mixers
- Specialised products – including Belitic Calcium Sulfoaluminate concrete and Rapid Set Concrete
We are looking for a Site Manager to join our team immediately. We are offering an all-inclusive daily rate.
As a Site Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality projects while ensuring safety standards are upheld and the project adheres to set deadlines. You will take a hands-on approach to the day – to – day management of site-based activities and will be involved in key planning activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record – 5 years minimum working for a Civil or Construction company.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Plant operator
- Hold appropriate civil or construction qualifications and/or trade background
- Full working rights in Australia
Travel is a must.