We were contracted for the design and construction of the Bass Hil Plaza carpark modifications. The works included asphalt replacement, signage and line marking, kerb and pathway reconstructions divided into three sections to keep the carpark operational for shoppers.
Bass Hill, NSW
The scope of works included
- In all areas of the carpark, initial works included demolition and reconfigurement of the new kerb lines where indicated
- All damaged speed bumps and non compliant pram ramps were replaced
- We installed new traffic signage and relocated the existing signage in accordance with the clients specifications
- At the conclusion of pothole and carpark infrastructure remediation, we placed new asphalt in various sections of the carpark
- Final works included the installation of new line markings and the removal of height indicator bars
The existing carpark at Bass Hill Plaza was run down and dilapidated. We worked to remediate the carpark, dividing construction into sections to ensure that users of the carpark were not affected.