Bringelly Road Slip Lane
Austral Intersection Works
Our team constructed two access roads as part of an adjacent commercial development, consisting of an Ampol service station and potentially a Hungry Jacks. Works included storm water network replacement, utility service diversions and upgrades, flexible and rigid pavement installation, kerbs and laybacks, replacement of traffic signage, line marking, and landscaping.
Bringelly Rd, NSW
The scope of works included
- Initial works involved executing suitable traffic management in accordance with RMS requirements
- Our team located services before commencing demolition and excavation
- We replaced the storm water network including RCP pipes, pits and subsoil drainage while diverting and upgrading services
- A flexible and rigid pavement construction included concrete kerb and laybacks
- The final stage saw the replacement of traffic signage, line markings and necessary landscaping
The completed works saw the completion of two access roads as part of an adjacent commercial development. The stormwater network was replaced with utility service diversions and upgrades. The project was completed after 10 weeks with newly constructed kerbs, laybacks and pavement.