We were contracted to extend selected sections of the car
park at Bunning Warehouse, Mittagong to allow for extra
parking spaces. The scope of works also includes recycling
on site material to level and compact an area in preparation
for the warehouse’s expansion and the installation of a 60m keystone block retaining wall and drainage.
The scope of works included
- Initial work includes removing vegetation and locating existing services
- Before the installation of kerbs, bulk excavation, followed by place and compaction of fill to design levels
- We will place the subbase and base course as well as the retaining wall to suit existing, inclusive of footings, drainage, and connections to existing services
- Our team will install tack coat and asphalt to pavement formation
- Installation of the line marking and a subsoil draining behind the retaining wall
- Prepare sub-base for new warehouse slab and fire tank storage slab replacements
Despite a recipe of record rainfall and tight deadlines, our team pushed hard to prepare the new Bunnings car park extension, resulting in an epic completion ahead of schedule, much to to the clients delight.