Antoun was engaged by Western Sydney Parklands to design and construct a new roundabout and access road to facilitate access to a new function centre, Novella on the Park. Works included: services provision, new bus stops to the main park entry, pedestrian crossing points and pathways, signage, events bridge upgrade and detailed landscaping.
$2m – $5m
The scope of works included
- Extensive service installation, including: sewer, water and gas.
- Under-boring for sewer in very hard/stiff clay. Up to 4m deep, and over 100m long, navigating under creeks and roads.
- Completed demolition, form reo and pour of high strength Grey oxide concrete poured in two shifts.
- Installation of additional services to allow for the expansion of the park and future developments. Including security monitoring services of remote boom gates with CCTV.
- Improved access for buses to allow stopping within the park.
- Street furnishing including seating, signage for the Novella on the Park development adjacent the new roundabout and roads.
This project successfully executed the works on time by utilising
Antoun’s exclusive access to high early strength Belitic Calcium
Sulfoaluminate (BCSA) cement.