In the newly developed suburb, Marsden Park, we are constructing a five-lot residential subdivision with relevant services and road to match the surrounding residential area.
Marsden Park, NSW
The scope of works included
- Before construction began, the neighbouring residents were notified of the projects commencement
- Initial works required the importation and placement of 3,000 tone of fill to raise the subdivision and match the connecting road
- Boxing out of roads to follow
- A number of utilities will be installed or extended from the adjacent subdivision, including electrical, water, gas, communications and storm water
- Final works involve the construction of the kerbs and installation of asphalt to complete the adjoining road
Construction will be completed with the neighbours in mind, so not do disturb or interfere with the surrounding residencies. The new road will connect the subdivision to the adjacent street.