Antoun were contracted to construct a new carpark for Wenty Leagues Club, while ensuring a minimum carpark capacity was maintained throughout the whole project. This required minimal disruption to existing patrons of the Club and innovative solutions to ensure the carpark was accessible and well signposted throughout the project.
$2m – $5m
The scope of works included
- Construction included major electrical and lighting works, drainage including GPT’s and pavement, line marking and signage
- Construction of a new slip lane off the Great Western highway, which required a deep lift asphalt wearing course over a lean mix concrete base in accordance with RMS specifications.
- Installation of new kerb and gutters along the realigned lane as well as drainage and pits
- Adjustment to the existing electrical, water and communications services and concrete encasement of the sewer
- Replacement of existing light poles
- Landscaping, including installation of a concrete footpath
Complete reconstruction and expansion of the Wenty Leagues Club Carpark was performed without shutdown of the carpark, allowing for continued patronage and minimal disruption to operations. The project was completed 3 months ahead of schedule despite additional works, latent conditions and inclement weather.