Our E6 Methodology
We guarantee an on-time and on-budget project completion using our wholly-owned, 6 step delivery approach to mission critical concrete. That’s a promise we stand behind that you simply won’t find anywhere else in the market.
Experience, on time,
first time, every time,
The essential 6 steps to mission critical concrete
• Client-engaged scenario planning
• Recognise and clearly define scope
• LCA – Life Cycle Analysis
• Speed – time-critical deadlines
• Budget – ranging/contingencies
• Cost-benefit equivalent
• Environment Impact reduction
• Timeline improvement
• Milestone alignment
• Innovative product selection
• Resources – ‘specialist access’
• ‘No surprises’ risk mitigation workshop
• Exclusive access to BCSA cement
• Trials and testing
• Specialist team assembly and mobilisation
• Largest deployer of Volumetric
on-site mixing and other speciality equipment
• Validation and certification
• Live site updates
5-Star Site Handover
• Site demobilisation
• Comprehensive handover inspection
• Site make-good and cleanup
• Full quality assurance package
• Ongoing monitoring
Project Close-Out Session
• Project review (6 steps and delivery)
• Deep dive into 2 & 3
• Room of mirrors (honest, truthful feedback)
• Continual improvement – ‘Lessons learnt…’
The fastest - proven!
Set a large slab in less than 3 hours thanks to our exclusive access to premium materials and equipment. Time matters, and we’re focused on helping you save it.
No surprises - guaranteed
You’ll never compromise your timeline, budget or quality again as flexibility is built into our process. Something unexpected always happens – but we’ve got a plan for that.
Clients come first - always
Communication is central to E6, with our team trained to engage, inform and align everything to a 10/10 outcome and experience. It’s our key ingredient for your success.